Bounce houses have been around since 1959. This is why most of us have happy memories of birthday parties. Today there are many reasonable priced bounce houses available. I made a list of top best bounce house of 2020.
We have researched a lot and then finalized the best bounce houses out there in the market at reasonable price.
Best Bounce Houses Review 2020
Here’s our list of the ten best bounce houses on the market and advice on choosing and caring for them.
Best Inflatable Bounce House:
#1. KidWise Clubhouse Climber Bounce House
The Kidwise Clubhouse Climber Bounce House is every kid’s dream come true and is our selection as the best bounce house for sale.
This bounce house is jam packed with features including:
- Two external slides
- One internal slide that connects the upper fort level with the lower bouncing level
- A rock-wall entry the kids will use to climb into the bounce house
- Two climbing areas to get between the upper level and bounce level
- A ball pit that also functions as a catwalk
- Recommended for 5 kids at 100 lbs each. Max. weight limit is 500 lbs.
- The bouncing area is approximately 6×8’.
You simply will not find another residential bounce house that provides as many activity-based features as the KidWise Clubhouse, which is why it is our choice as the Best Inflatable Bounce House for sale.
#2. Bounceland Royal Palace Bounce House With Slide
The Bounceland Royal Palace Bounce House With Slide is a great option for your little prince or princess. This castle-themed bounce house with slide has many features that both the children and parents will enjoy:
- Slide (10’L)
- Large bouncing area
- Climbing wall
- Removable sun roof
- Basketball hoop
- Easy set up and take down; inflates in less than a minute
Each bounce house with slide comes with a 1 HP blower with 25 foot power cord, strong 9″ stakes to secure the bounce house to the ground, and a large carrying bag.
Best Water Slide Bounce House:
#3. KidWise Endless Fun 11-in-1 Water Slide Bounce House
Everything you want and much, much more!
As the name suggests, the KidWise Endless Fun 11-in-1 Water Slide Bounce House contains 11 different features/activities that kids love.
- The water slide bounce house lets you bounce, slide (can be used wet or dry), climb, crawl, manoeuvre through the obstacle, play basketball, toss, throw, tunnel, splash, and play in a ball pit!
- If you’re looking for a combo water slide bounce house for spring and summer, then this is the unit for you.
- The Endless Fun 11 in 1 Water Slide Bounce House measures 14.3’L x 12’W x 8’H when inflated, and can accommodate up to 3 kids at 100 lbs each.
- Each unit includes: blower, stakes, patch kit, storage bag, 1 neoprene ball, 2 velcro balls, and instructions.
Best Indoor Bounce House:
#4. KIDWISE Party Bouncer with Slide
When looking to purchase a bounce house for indoors, it’s important to consider the amount of space you have to work with.
More often than not, most indoor spaces will only be able to accommodate select bounce houses that are smaller in footprint.
The smaller size of the KidWise Party Bouncer makes it the ideal indoor bounce house.
Featuring a bouncing area, inflatable slide, and a basketball hoop, this indoor bounce house lets kids choose from a variety of fun activities.
The KidWise Party Bouncer measures 9′ L x 7′ W x 6.2′ H, and can accommodate 1-2 kids with an overall weight limit of 75 lb.
Each indoor bounce house includes a blower, stakes, carrying bag, and repair kit.
Buyer’s Guide to Bounce Houses
Parents looking to get their kids out into the sunshine and away from television & mobile phone need look no further than a bounce house. Over the years bounce houses have lost none of their appeal for kids.
Once upon a time these popular toys were restricted to birthdays and parties celebrations as they were typically rented for a few hours from commercial vendors. Today parents can buy their kids their very own bounce houses. There are plenty to choose from, each with their own appeal and some with extras such as basketball hoops and water attachments.
Inflatable bounce houses offer parents a safe way to keep their children occupied for hours. Once they have been inflated, the air inside offers the bouncing children protection from injury. All come with transparent walls that protect the children, but still allow the adults a clear view of the action. The mesh from which the walls are made help to dissipate the air from the blower.
Benefits of Owning a Bounce House
There are several benefits to owning a bounce house. Below we’ve listed a few of them.
- Exercise – a bounce house will attract the children out into the fresh air. Bouncing and jumping is a fine way to get their limbs moving, offering them a good workout. Exercise is necessary for a healthy, trim body.
- Easy to carry – as big as they are when inflated bounce houses roll up to the size of a large sleeping bag, making them easy to pack away. Most bounce houses come with carry bags so they are highly portable.
- Safety – most bounce house manufacturers have designed the product to ensure that the playing children are safe. Bounce houses have protective sides and bumpers in place. The very concept of air-filled pockets protects the children from injury. Bounce houses are made from durable non-toxic materials that should last for years. If you ensure that you stick to the design capacities when it comes to weight, you should experience no problems with these products.
- To own rather than rent – the initial outlay is relatively high, but the rates that commercial renters charge will soon have you wishing that you’d purchased one outright.
- It’s a party every day – attract the neighborhood children to your home and let your children enjoy the benefit of friends in their own home. Your children will learn to share their toys in a fun way that will help to teach them social skills.
Bounce House Setup
Find a flat surface to set up your bounce house. A flat grassy area is best for setting up bounce house. You could also set it up on concrete or tar, but if this is what you plan to do you should place a tarp or rubber mat under the bounce house to protect the base.
You would also need to use sand bags as weights as you could not use the ground stakes.
Make sure that your air pump is suitable for use with your electrical outlets before you set it up.
A bounce house is old favorite that has the power to draw the children away from the television for some good old-fashioned fun with friends. It helps them to socialize and keeps them active.
Buying a bounce house will require an initial outlay, but renting one two or three times could quickly cost as much. Choose your bounce house carefully taking consideration of what is available and matching the features to your personal circumstances.
Ensure that you choose durable materials and a great finish and then keep it clean and well looked after and your children are set for hours of fun for a good few years.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the best bounce house to buy?
- 1. KidWise Clubhouse Climber Bounce House
- 2. Bounceland Royal Palace Bounce House With Slide
- 3. KidWise Endless Fun 11-in-1 Water Slide Bounce House
- 4. KidWise Party Bouncer with Slide
How much do bounce houses cost to buy?
To buy a residential bounce house typically costs $250 to $600. These inflatables hold three to five children at a time. The Princess Dreamland Bounce House by Blast Zone costs $300 and can hold up to three kids. To buy a commercial-grade bounce house typically costs $1,000 to $2,000.
Can you use a bounce house indoors?
Yes, providing there is enough side and ceiling clearance for the bounce house. Gyms, large halls, or auditoriums work best for setting up a bounce house indoors.
Can bounce houses be used in the rain?
If the rain is only coming down gently, and the wind isn’t blowing, then your bounce house is all fine. But pack up your bounce house during a storm, you want to make sure that you thoroughly dry out the bounce house as soon as possible afterwards.